Argan Oil, known as “Liquid Gold”, originated in Morocco from the Argan Nut.
Argan Oil has a high linoleic acid content, which aids in reducing inflammation of the skin caused by acne, rashes, infections, insect bites, and razor burn. The naturally occurring Vitamins A and E may reduce fine lines in the delicate skin around eyes. Argan Oil may promote hair growth so apply a drop or two on your scalp or sparse eyebrows to encourage regrowth. This oil is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave an oily residue.
Apply just 1 drop of Argan Oil to…
- delicate skin around eyes in a gentle tapping motion to smooth and moisturize.
- dry, chapped lips to replenish moisture.
- nails and cuticles to soften and moisturize.
Pour 2-3 drops of Argan Oil into palm to warm. Apply to…
- face and neck in a circular motion for ultimate moisturizing.
- any inflamed skin to soothe damaged skin cells.
- stomach, hips, or any area to minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
- feet before bed and cover with socks to relieve dry, cracked skin overnight.
- a dry scalp to relieve itching while adding luster to dry, frizzy hair.