Goat's Milk is precisely that. Milk produced by a goat. Straight from the farm to your beauty regimen, Goat's Milk is a natural ingredient that is taking the skincare industry by storm due to its skin-soothing properties and intense hydration.
It's the ingredient you didn't know you needed, but we'll tell you all about it. This miracle skin treatment has been used for thousands of years to help soothe sensitive skin. Goat's Milk is gentle enough to use on babies, and it is a powerful ingredient that provides numerous benefits to your skin. This is primarily thanks to the lactic acid and moisturizing fatty acids naturally found in Goat's Milk.
Let's shine a light on goat's milk and go over six benefits of using Goat's Milk products.
- It's a gentle cleanser that great for sensitive skin - This natural ingredient has the same pH as human skin, making it a gentle way to cleanse your skin without stripping its natural moisture and oils. It is incredibly nourishing for even people with the most sensitive of skin.
- Goat's Milk is rich in nutrients - That's exactly what we want in a natural product: nutrients beneficial to our skin, and goat's milk is rich in them. It contains essential fatty acids and cholesterols, which the skin needs to prevent dry, irritated skin. It also contains Vitamin A, an antioxidant with anti-aging properties, and selenium, which supports your skin's membrane.
- It is a major moisturizer - Goat's Milk has Lactic Acid, a gentle hydrator, and exfoliator. Lactic Acid is a natural humectant that attracts and retains moisture in the skin while keeping bacteria and allergens out.
- Goat's Milk supports a healthy microbiome - Your skin's microbiome is the collection of the healthy bacteria on your skin's surface. Due to the natural gentle cleansing abilities of Goat's Milk gently cleanses your skin without removing those natural lipids or bacteria. You need these bacteria to protect your skin from harmful environmental elements that can damage your skin and cause eczema and acne.
- It can reduce redness and irritation - You can thank the fatty acids for this benefit. The fatty acids found in Goat's Milk have anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin and reduce redness and itching.
- It's a natural exfoliant - Lactic Acid is a natural exfoliant that is extremely gentle in removing dead skin cells, dirt, and oils and can keep your skin moisturized. All of these are important in acne treatment and prevention.
You can't go wrong using Goat's Milk in your skincare routine. It's rich in nutrients, gentle, and protects your skin's barrier to keep it safe and moisturized. What more could you want in a natural ingredient?
Here at Hudson Valley Skin Care, we have quite a Goat's Milk product collection. Get your Goat-To cleansers, soaps, and lotions that are all-natural and use sustainable methods that are great for the environment.